I'm fine and dandy now. A little bit nervous, and a little bit excited. I won't get any more breaks for a while, not counting the Christmas break, since I'm looking forward to having my practicum next summer. Hah, I'm not yet even sure if I got the right scores for my course cards. Okay that's scary.
I would say I had slacked off my first sem (after returning) in UP. Maybe "lazily walked through" is apt, that is, if I was able to walk-through. I'll know when I do. I'll drop by the school next Monday. I could've given so much more, but I guess somebody was right when he pointed out to me that I just needed motivation. True to that, the reason why I even bothered returning to UP is because I just want to have a diploma. I could've enrolled in a different school and took just the same amount of time to finish college, but hey, if I could get a better diploma then I should (my parents believe that it will be easier for me to live my life if I finished in one of the country's premier state universities). And so I really feel like a hotdog waiting for its seal of excellence, which is ironic because there is nothing excellent about me. Hmm, maybe I'm excellent at not being excellent but that just confuses me.
Ah, yes. My middling, so-so, mediocre, second-rate existence. Same banana. At least now I've dropped my addiction to a particular online game, and that speaks a lot about me. I used to cut classes just to play Ragnarok Online, or cut classes so that I could continue playing. The habitual tardiness is something partially caused by my almost one year stint at a call center. My body clock is just fucked up, so I'm never ever a morning person. Unless we're talking about "1AM" here, because that's the kind of morning person I am. My notebook is still filled with doodles. But I've learned to be more attentive now. Apparently I have a knack for jotting down just about anything. Although I still tend to forget to jot down important notes and dates, sometimes I don't have a clue that I'm supposed to pass a certain paper here, there, this subject.
I don't want to entertain the thought that it will take me forever to graduate. I just need two more years, that's four semesters and two summers to finish what I've started. Ugh. The thought of the sembreak ending just kicks back those acad woes I have. Pfft.
No comments:
Post a Comment