
If there was a word that haunts me right now, it's something somebody answered to me about the differences of something being real and being just a spur of the moment. While it is difficult to conceive what is real, and I personally believe that reality is what we say it is, the word "life-changing" is as heavy as saying "I love you" and really meaning it.
And *bow*. Here I attempt to intellectually cut my thoughts to make it fit.
The possibility exists. Of all of these being real. Of all of these compelling me to move, to change, to flow and to surrender. I could write on and on about how a series of unfortunate events have affected me so much I'm turning nocturnal. Seriously. That's my take on things.
My life changed when you came into my life. Period. I daresay how and why, because, you see, this blog has an emo limit, and I'm barely, just barely, reaching breaking point.
And for failing to write my own words, I borrow: I hope you will make me realize why it didn't work with anybody else.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.