I have thought about it, over and over again. Why you said what you said. You have turned into somebody disgusting, and I'm not sure why you are who you are.
That thing about activists? I know, we both don't like them. But I don't like them because they're way over their heads, and they do not open themselves to change. You don't like them because they're them.
That thing about my artwork? I'm not sure if that was envy or sarcasm. Maybe it was about the two, but why? Maybe, I thought, you were just envious you and the rest of your colleagues did nothing and had nothing for the week. You had no product. I had product. We had something to share for the week. Something more creative than your lazy ill-decorated and badly made tarpaulins.
That thing about him being a slave-driver? I don't know where you got your word. But I certainly have heard the first person to have referred to him as such. Not that it was true. How that conversation would ever get to you is beyond me. But this I do know. I should be wary of you. The way you should be wary of the people around you and the people you listen to.