It eats time, it eats thoughts, it eats mental space. Let it eat virtual space instead. The internet is my garbage can! Oh my Abulafia! Jacopo Belbo would be so envious of you!
I will be cosplaying this year! Finally, I have gathered enough brazenness to do it. Tentatively, I'll be joining the individual group cosplay together with Jayne, Eli, Nath and Jet (possibly with Mikey and Jerri if they could make it) at this year's HeroCon. I'm still undecided about the costume, I could either go canon or the doujin version of the anime character. I'm trying to see if I could have the costume done before Cosmania.The clock is ticking its way to midnight. I should sleep early, but I haven't fully prepared for my exam. I'd go on with despair and failure and disappointment if I wasn't happy that Jet's coming home tomorrow. Yay, my wig! Hahaha. I am actually more excited about my wig for the cosplay rather than the fact that I'll be seeing him again. Imagine that!
This body clock. It's broken. I don't think it will ever be fixed.
They say the the only way that socialism will be executed properly is through the dictatorship of the proletariat. I am not in the mood to expound on it, but I thought, as we were discussing socialism and communism in my class, that it should be changed to "leadership of the proletariat". In my opinion, the word "dictatorship" is very appealing but atrocious. It sends off the wrong connotation. And my, do first impressions last.
I wear a rosary around my wrist - for posterity purposes? No. My mom gave it to me that's why I value it. I don't even use it. I used to know the mysteries of the rosary by heart. And then they started adding more mysteries and I thought it'll be cool if I just make my own prayers. Impromptu, easier and more heartfelt. Come to think of it, I'll make my own God. Jesus is too emo for me. He doesn't smile in his photographs and is almost always bleeding(to death!).
Omg! Lightning clapped and thunder rolled! You blasphemous, you! Ahhhh! Forgive me for I have si-- Oh wait! It's just raining hard. I wish classes get cancelled tomorrow. Haha! Yeah, right, I wish.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.