Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stroll down through

Give me a moment to think. No, wait, I am not allowed to think. My brain is in a saturated state and any other input would cause it to leak out the previous information it had absorbed. Give me a second to let all my thoughts sink in, a moment to recollect my bearings, and a minute to express my thoughts.

I have managed to detach myself from the greatest addiction I have suffered. I have left my computer seat and I am proud of it. It's good to know that I am able to restrain myself when I really want to. I actually feel relieved.

I have no time to pursue my diet. I still look fat, but I've lost considerable amount of weight. People have asked me how I was able to do it. I tell them, it's easy - you just starve yourself to death, with regular exercise you're bound to get thinner in just 4 weeks! They never believe me. I still haven't figured out a way to convince them that the most important rule in dieting is to remember that eating is a need that doesn't have to be fulfilled. I barely feel hungry when I convince myself I don't have to eat. Bottom-line: the most important thing is that, I still look fat, but I feel beautiful because of what I have achieved so far.

I used google to search for my name and out appeared the HS class prophecy that was published in the multiply account of an old classmate of mine. Not counting the I'm-gonna-beat-the-crap-out-of-Bill-Gates crap, I think I wrote the prophecy quite well. I should have included that it was only my dream: to become the richest woman in the world. Forgive the 16 year old me. Who doesn't want that to be that rich, anyway?

Ehem. I am adjusting to my academic load - as if they weigh that much. Complacency had already been scratched out of my vocabulary. I've yet to slash out mediocrity. If things go well as planned, I'd be taking my practicum come summer next year.

I am not an activist. If I ever was, then I am no longer one. That doesn't prevent me from thinking and acting progressively. If you have any violent reactions, I'll meet you at CBTL, let's talk it over Mudslings and Honey Sticks.

No comments: