It had finally sinked in my dried neurons that vacation is already over. There isn't much to do at school, but I only say so to convince myself that there is no need for panic. I've got almost 5 books lined up to read, three unreturned books, three journal entries to write and a poem to compose. Nope, I'm not that busy, yet. This is just the beginning.
Anyway, as I have casually mentioned days ago, I have completely detached myself from using the computer. I still do, but not excessively anymore. I've paused writing for a bit, my creative juice is almost depleted and I'm currently attending to some other important matters at school. My PC rests most of the time, unless my sister decides to hog it.
Part of me says there will always be brighter days ahead. Life is what we create, and nothing is ever a waste. I'm glad I am able to face my issues right now. There's the Anna I know.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.