I didn't have the chance to hide. Just like that and all my walls came down, and you scooped me up, embraced me and told me everything will be alright. I could've just refused. I've been hurt too much, you just saw how my world shattered. Yet you offered to help me pick up the pieces of my life. Pieces that I'd rather not pick up, because I bleed when I do.
I fell apart too many times. I am too cautious, too scared to start over.
But, now that I'm growing a new heart, I wish my own amnesia will set in. I will pick up each piece and make it so that I will be whole as I once was. Let me bleed for you, then. A tear for every drop of crimson red.
Let me bleed and grow a new heart.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.