Monday, August 20, 2007

Another Level Up! - In the Somatology Lab


It's fun to meet people while having a good time playing RO. Tagging along with -[t]rece- 13-(and his partymates), the professor of last night's party, I leveled midway, reaching 56% during the afternoon. Teamplay is really very important, you don't just join a party and leech yourself. You have to go with the flow, and contribute to the party. It's also necessary that you get along with the people in your party, to make sure that things will run smoothly.

Of course, you also have to look for good party members. When I say good, I'm talking about the attitude and the skills. They must all be teamplayers, and more importantly, they should know how to have fun too. After dinner (not that I had dinner), I went to Lighthalzen, looking for partymates. Soon the party for the night was assembled. The great thing: six members of tonight's party was from last night's party: Me, For Anna Only(my boyfriend's High Priestess), [K]nuckles (who was also Manic, a High Priest last night, used a Soul Linker tonight), *Iris*`(also a High Priestess), Yagami Raito(a Biochemist) and -[t]rece- 13-(Professor, as I've mentioned earlier).
We were also with MR.MAPUZOK and -no.use.for.a.name- (High Wizards), .mich-kul3tz. (a High Priestess), ~Jcob~ and NessaH_qt (Biochemists).


We had so much fun (of course I would, I gained one level! XD), encountering various MVP Monsters like MasterSmith Howard, HighPriestess Margaretha, and High Wizard Kathryne (whom we loathe very much lol, hell our party name was: tanginam0Kathryn).

Time passed by quickly, and around 11 pm, we stopped. We had to rest, of course, hahaha. And then, even if some of us had already left, we took a screenshot of the party sitting by a nearby cart (as seen in the first picture). The others still wanted to continue, so they left the party and created their own.

Yes, we parted, but we told each other we would want to party again tomorrow(hope everyone keeps their promise), it's a declared holiday so there'll be no classes, giving us time to party and Rok the monsters in the Somatology Lab!

No comments: